Sunday, September 25, 2011

MORE PICS


This is the river in our backyard. There is a high point in a ditch not allowing positive draining. PM is getting it fixed...

Living room from kitchen...

Foyer from kitchen...

Downstairs halfbath/powder room. Planning on adding beadboard in here...

Dining room...

Foyer again...

From study, through dining room...

From study, through dining, into kitchen...

Stairs from top...

Second/Kids bath...

Master tub and shower...

Master bedroom...

Loft with our newest addition...

Upstairs hall, taken from loft...

Hall again with laundry door (left) and bedroom 4 door (right)...

Close ups on granite. We took these for use when shopping for bar stools...


Not sure what these wires are for...

This is a piece of drywall stuck between our siding and flashing. The flashing looks like it was hammered on to get it to fit. I guess they thought it would go overlooked. Will address with PM...

Happy building and happy moving!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - it looks great. You are making me jealous - I want my Rome done - but alas we haven't even broken ground yet (2 more weeks). So exciting. Can't wait to see you fill up the house and personalize everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE!!! I love it! I too am wondering about that drywall and those wires though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately questions on my list. We have pre-settlement AND closing tomorrow. Our PM was confident enough to do it same day and based on everyones 30 day follow up comments, I feel comfortable closing even if there are a few minor loose ends.

    ReplyDelete